It's actually quite easy to get yourself a spot in Manic Monday. Just follow these simple guidelines and you too can have a feature that is read by hundreds of people and has been a blog staple here almost as long as there's been a blog. This is a great opportunity for exposure for any artists, crafters, and other creative types who need a little extra visibility.
I am pregnant with my first kiddo right now and due in September, so I'm currently only scheduling a limited number of features.
- You must not have been previously featured on Manic Monday. Sorry, but since it is a free plug for the featured folks, I don't think it's fair to others to allow doubling up.
- You must reply to this post with all links you want featured. My suggestions would be any or all of the following: Etsy/Artfire/etc. shop link, Twitter, blog, Facebook fan page, Flickr page, etc.
- Please be a follower of this blog. It will help you know when your feature comes up so that you can feel proud - and so that you can plug that puppy and get yourself even MORE exposure.
- Please email me or convo my wildemoon account on Etsy with answers to the following questions:
- What got you started with selling online? What inspired you to put yourself out there?
- What is your absolute favorite piece in your shop(s)?
- What's the most important thing that you've learned through your experience selling and promoting yourself online?
- What is your favorite quote (funny, inspirational - anything!)?
- If you would like to host a giveaway along with the feature (it can be great for some extra traffic and publicity), just let me know in your email/convo and we can get that set up as well.
- This is open to artists, crafters, designers, sewers, etc. at the moment since that's the focus of the blog. That may change in the future, or I may start some sort of feature on my Midnight Rider blog (feel free to reply to any post there if you're interested). But for now this one will be for the arts & crafts crowd in all its wonderful forms.